Wednesday 9 November 2011

Firefly Elderflower and Pomegranate

For those that have followed the posts so far you can probably tell I'm a man of simple and unrefined tastes. Therefore the thought of delicately flavoured Elderflower and Pomegranate didn't fill me with the greatest of excitement. I don't like Pomegranate and I think Elderflower can be really overpowering but as it was Firefly I thought this can work.

Firefly are makers of 'adult' soft drinks no not that sort of adult soft drinks but ones designed for people with more refined tastes. Hence they have blends including green tee, ginger and the evilest of all fruits Grapefruit.


With my trusty robot buddy looking on I decided to tackle this one head on. The bottle and label design are really nice and it has that kind of Deli vibe to it. I mean that in a really nice way as well it's relaxed it's comforting and it hints of being something really special inside.

The flavour for me though was overpowered by elderflower to the point that I couldnt finish it. That's going to be a real positive to some people but I just couldn't get past it.

Won't be having this again but certainly will be trying out more Firefly flavours in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment