Saturday 4 February 2012

Alinamin V Drink

This isn't a review, this is an answer to a cry for help. A weak minded friend of ours was in tears the other day. I put my manly arms around him and said "HUSH WHY THE TEARS" and he looked me deep in the eyes and said "My long search for a specific drink has left me feeble of mind and painful of heart"

So I did what anyone could do and laughed at him. Later that night in Fizzness towers I was amazed to find my usual easy sleep was disturbed by those haunting words and so I decided to help a brother out.

This is the information he had for me. A youtube clip featuring Arnie. This advert was apparently pulled from a lot of sources and made the terminator a very unhappy man. This is only one of a series of adverts


Yeah just soak that up. I question why a grown man has become so fixated for the advert but that's a conversation we will save for another time.

So other youtube videos indicate this is Alinamin V energy drink a B vitamin energy drink. Wikipedia is failing me a bit on this name.

So I found a store selling them though but I'm not quite sure what they are yet.. er

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/energy/item/i110/

What I do know is
  • For supplementation at the time of the physical fatigue!
  • Nutrition and invigoration, weak constitution
     


And really isn't that enough? Ohh no wait that's not enough they supposedly contain nicotine, according to my good pal anyway and there is an ingredient named nicotinic acid included in the list. Looking into that as bit more I found the following

Niacin was first discovered from the oxidation of nicotine to form nicotinic acid. When the properties of nicotinic acid were discovered, it was thought prudent to choose a name to dissociate it from nicotine, in order to avoid the perception that vitamins or niacin-rich food contains nicotine. The resulting name 'niacin' was derived from nicotinic acid + vitamin."

So I don't think the rumours of this nictone fueled energy drink really hold up to much but I guess when we get him some we can get him to confirm or deny.
In the ingredient list we also found  Ethanol hehe. These do sound pretty healthy I guess so will probably go about ordering some soon

Is anyone aware of any other stockists or suppliers who might be able to help us out rather than getting hit with £30 postage? Does anyone want us to try and source or find other drinks? Let us know

Can't help but feel he'll be coming to me with this next

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Really helps clarify!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! Cigarette Juice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing such a detailed and well-grounded article! Taking into account my personal experience, I may say for sure that eating healthy can help you not only to lose weight but also to have much more energy and even to be happier in general. vitamin drinks

    ReplyDelete