Saturday 31 December 2011

I HAVE A STREAM

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS FIZZNESS READERS

I bring you good tidings. I scored myself a soda-stream for Christmas from the loving other half. Awh. She knows me far too well and will soon start cooking up some home brew I reckon.


I missed out on the soda stream revolution as a child and so this is my first foray into the home carbonation movement. This has of course left me very excited and got the mind bubbling away, what can I fizz first MILK? GRAVY? VODKA? but wow there I also got a lovely flavor sampler pack which I'll work my way through first and after that well I might try out this little recipe here for  Chocolate Soda

This will be our last past of the year so all that's left to do is wish you all a happy new year and watch this space. We have a big review coming up in the next month that we can't say too much about right now


No comments:

Post a Comment