Tuesday 10 January 2012

Rip It! 3 WAY

Rip it again and fresh up from tingling my tastebuds with the impactful g-force grape flavour now want to make things a bit fruity between us. A berry blend with the eyebrow raising name of 3-WAY


Strawberry, Blackberry and Blueberry. Things are getting juicy here. The cans pretty cool and when you poor it out the liquid itself is an insane blue colour. Really bright and yeah things are starting to stir. I'M READY FOR DEBAUCHERY.

Then the taste hit me. I didn't get it, I didn't like it and I didn't like the after taste. I was expecting a berry blast but it feels like I just took a blast to my own berries. I can't distinguish any of the fruit flavours individually but even as a blend or mix something isn't right. I'm going to blame the energy nature of the drink for most of this to be honest.

This isn't a stinker of a drink. It's not far off it but it's not. If I hadn't tried the incredible GForce I might have even liked this a bit more but compared to it, well it's a disspointment. If this is a "3-Way" it's one that happened in prison against your will that you don't like talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment